Apart from a whole pile of books, I have purchased:
- A Tony Hawks Helmet Camera – why o why did buy that. Low Resolution, bad low light handling, but has a laser pointer. Head mounted laser pointers are useful for Locutus impressions, and for giving the cat a moving red dot to watch. If you are thinking of such a gadget, go for the much better Oregon Scientific ATC-2000, or consider a proper solid state setup.
- A Mike Waite Advanced Motorcyling DVD – ouch, that is fast riding, police speed application of the roadcraft system.
- Ride Like a Pro IV DVD – slow riding, american style, and good fun.
- Speedlink Medusa 5.1 ProGamer Edition Headphones – wow, that’s what those extra connectors on my sound card were for.
- Maplin Solar Panel – Half price! Less than a tenner! Fitted it to my motorbike!
- Optimate III SP Battery Charger – charging the battery for the bike, properly, after being flattened by an ill fated attempt at eco-friendly charging with a solar panel.
And all of them, apart from the headphones, are bike related!